Page 21 of 59 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 586

Thread: THE Q'S OF DOOM (not really) (returns) (you sickass mofo)

  1. #201
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    enough of that now... [img]eek.gif[/img]

  2. #202
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Then, i'd ask, Who is the next who will add a new question to this thread?

  3. #203
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll answer that! IT is me! ^^ cool ne?

  4. #204
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol. ok, well then, continuing on...

    Which of the following titles do yall like more for a level that I hopefully will get around to making for NWN? (I barely even know what this level will even be ABOUT but getting a title down sometimes gets ideas going..at least for me.)


    The Pale Widow (I was like, "hey, I could use The White Widow!" but then I remembered that theres a company affiliated with drugs called that...)

    The Wailing Willow(or the Screaming Willow, probably my favorite one..)

    The Eye of the Wretched (sounds pretty cool, maybe Eye of the Anguished?)

    those are three I just came up with in like 10 seconds, so if you can come up with something else with that sorta thing it'd be cool. :-) didnt feel like starting a whole thread over it either. :-D

  5. #205
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Eye of the Wretched sounds best. For new titles, I should have a look at the level to get inspiration and try to find something that suits the level.

  6. #206
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Wail of the Willow!

  7. #207
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah, I ended up picking that one. The thing is, I wasnt too sure what I wanted the level to be about, but now I know after picking that title. :-)


    it's gonna be another loooong project..

  8. #208
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well ... uhh ... good then eh? ^^;; O_O *jumps outta window*

  9. #209
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm with Wiseman. First the level, then the title! ^^

    Anyway, if you ask me, "The Wailing Willow" is fine with me.

    Another title, just two or three words randomly put together...

    "The Redemption of the Dammned"

  10. #210
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    like I said before, but I dont have any ideas for the level yet, that title is temporary, but it's gonna a ton of ideas going. :-)

    I'm using the Wailing Willows for something else :-D

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •